Press Release – updated: Jan 15, 2020 07:00 EST
· Pressure rated 230 PSI (16 Bar, 8-inch valves), 145 PSI (10 Bar, 12-inch valves)
· CV Flow 3584 (8 inch), 8498 (12 inch)
· ANSI/ ASME 150 Wafer Class style flange connection
· Valworx actuator-ready with 316 Stainless Steel
· EPDM disc seat/liner
· Temperature Rating: 0 to 248°F (-18 to 120°C)
Valworx Ductile Iron Butterfly Valves (8 and 12 inch) are available for immediate sale and shipment. The new larger valves are available in bare stem or electrically actuated (120VAC on/off or positioner). The company anticipates offering a pneumatically actuated option sometime in the first quarter of 2020. A gear operator handwheel is available for manual
Established in 1991, Valworx is a leading manufacturer and distributor of actuated valves and controls. Valworx builds and tests all valve assemblies prior to shipment. Orders purchased over $99 ship free anywhere in the contiguous United States. The company offers 24/7 online ordering and free lifetime technical support. All of Valworx’s actuated valves come with a full one-year warranty and 60-day return policy.
Source: Valworx, Inc.