“We want to get content online quickly with the simplicity and ease of use of cloud storage without sacrificing the reliable scalability and performance of a CDN.”
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) November 21, 2019
Fast Technologies, Inc. is excited to announce the launch of Fast.io: The world’s most convenient platform for scalable and reliable file hosting. It is a solution for designers, developers, and marketers looking to automate everything needed to host and track files and static websites at an enterprise scale.
Fast.io was founded by Derek Labian and Tom Langridge, who also co-founded Medi
“The process of deploying static content today is complicated and time-consuming because solutions like S3 require manual uploading, a separate CDN configuration, a manual review of raw data logs, and tedious cache flushing each time an update is made,” says Tom Langridge, co-founder of Fast.Io and MediaFire. “We want to get content online quickly with the simplicity and ease of use of cloud storage without sacrificing the reliable scalability and performance of a CDN.”
The platform simplifies and automates the cumbersome steps required to add, manage, update, deploy, and analyze static assets directly on content delivery networks (CDNs) like Akamai, Fastly, and Cloudflare. It tightly integrates with your current workflows and preferred
The enterprise-file distribution network delivers:
- Continuous integration that syncs from your cloud storage or version control system to a global Content Delivery Network
- Foolproof Analytics that works regardless of Ad-Blockers and integrates with MixPanel or Google Analytics
- High performance, low latency enterprise-grade infrastructure that scales reliably
- Large file support, with individual files up to 20GB each
- Simple Pricing, with no storage fees
- A free tier offering 100GB transfer a month, forever
- Free unlimited DNS
- Custom domains with automatic and free SSL (HTTPS)
- Automatic image optimization and code minification
- Customization features such as Password Protection, Automatic Directory Listings, and Custom Error Pages
- Workflow integration with Slack
Visit http://www.fast.io to get started syncing and publishing today with our free version.
About Fast Technologies, Inc.
Fast Technologies, Inc. is on a mission to simplify how the web is built. Located in San Francisco, Houston, and Seattle, the Fast.io team embraces remote work. The tools they use and develop enable productivity anywhere thanks to the cloud. They created a simple enterprise file delivery network that automates everything needed to host and track files and static websites at an enterprise scale.
Fast.io is a registered trademark of Fast Technologies, Inc. in the United States. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Co-Founder & CPO
Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/fast-io
Visit our website: fast.io
Follow us on Twitter: @fastdotio
Chat with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/fastdotio
Connect with us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/fastio
Share article on social media or email: