“We’re honored to have distinguished industry leaders give a truly comprehensive glimpse into biotech in 2020. As our industry continues to grow, it is crucial to consider the importance of diversity in leadership, the experiences of patients, why we do what we do and how we can do it better.”
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) December 05, 2019
LeadingBiotech, an exclusive event series bringing together senior-level biopharma leaders through off-the-record collaboration and dialogue, today announces key issues to be discussed at its East/West CEO conference to be held January 11-12, 2020 at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco.
Kicking off the week of the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference and other biotech industry conferences, collectively referred to as JPM week, East/West CEO brings together trailblazers in business development, diversity inclusion, patient advocacy and innovation across all areas of biotech to share insights on the state of the industry.
“We’re honored to have distinguished industry leaders give a truly comprehensive glimpse into biotech in 2020,” said Wendy Nelson, CEO of LeadingBiotech. “As our industry continues to grow, it is crucial to consider the importance of diversity in leadership, the experiences of patients, why we do what we do and how we can do it better.”
Key discussions at the conference will include:
- Taking Stock of Where we are On Diversity in Leadership
- The Evolving Impact of Machine Learning, Digital Health & Data
- The Impact of M&A on Science, Innovation and the Biotech Landscape
- A Keynote by Brian Wallach, Co-Founder of I AM ALS
- Building a Biotech: Survival Strategies for Biotech CEOs, From Biotech CEOs
Key speakers include:
- Brian Wallach – Co-Founder, I AM ALS
- Sangeeta Bhatia – John J. and Dorothy Wilson Professor of Health Sciences and Technology and of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, MIT
- Julia Owens – CEO, Millendo Therapeutics
- Vali Papadimitrakopoulou, M.D. – Vice President, Clinical Development Leader (CDL), GPD, Pfizer
- Onno van de Stolpe – CEO, Galapagos
- Brandon Allgood, Ph.D. – Co-Founder & CTO, Numerate
- Lewis Bender – CEO, Intensity Therapeutics
- Diego Miralles – CEO, Vividion Therapeutics
- Simeon George – CEO, SR One
See full agenda here.
Save 50% on registration through Dec. 6th exclusively for Cyber Week. Click here to register and use code CYBER for this discount.
Formerly known as Boston Biotech Conferences, LeadingBiotech is an event series that brings biopharma CEOs and leaders together through intimate, off-the-record collaboration. We are working hard to create more valuable experiences to re-energize collaboration and infuse fresh ideas to better shape the future of biotech. For more information, please visit: http://www.leadingbiotech.com/.
Share article on social media or email: